Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Magnum PI

To be honest, when we started watching Magnum PI in class I was like great just some old lame show...But after watching it in class I went home and watched another episode online! lol Probably lame of me, but I actually really enjoy this show, even if at times it was cheesy. I am really into Criminal Minds and shows like that where things are being investigated...But I've already watched almost every episode from that television series, so it was nice to watch a show I've never seen before! And some of the cheesy parts gave me a good laugh! :-)

2 comments:

  1. I kind of enjoyed the cheesy parts, too. I mean, it's from the '80s. Is there anything from that time period that isn't? That was the first time I have seen an episode of Magnum PI - I don't think I'll watch any more but I was surprised by how in depth the storyline and themes were.

    -Kara (http://shenanigans808.wordpress.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mariah,

    Haha. Funny reaction. I had the same reaction also. I'm surprised I actually stayed awake during the whole movie during class. I really enjoyed the movie. Magnum is a very funny character. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete