Tuesday, October 15, 2013

The Thing We Like to Call... The INTERNET


The internet has been around for some years now, and it's crazy to think about how fast it has taken off. I remember when I was just starting high school and I would have to beg my mom to let me use the internet because the dial up connection would disconnect the home phone line LOL. Not to mention how extremely slow it was. Today we have lightening speeds and internet access is capable on almost any device you can think of. I think the internet is only going to get better from here. We already have access to it in our finger tips with our smartphones. The internet has already outsourced many things such as the newspaper and books. From here on out, I think we are just going to start depending more and more on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment